Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Skine Tones - Do You Have a Warm or Cool Skin tone?

Would you like to know if you have a warm or cool skin tone? Watch this video, then read the rest of this post for additional tips.



Trying to figure out the different skin tones can be very confusing because there are a number of methods that are used. When doing the vein test in particular however, there are many of African decent with very dark skin that cannot see their veins. This also applies to those of European decent that have opaque skin. If this is a problem for you, another way to figure out if you have a warm or cool skin tone, is to compare hand palms. Anyone can do this. I compared my hand palms with my cousin's who is much darker than I am, close to dark chocolate. Her hand palm is "blue" and mine is "golden" or peachy. Try it and tell me how it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!